Our format will give you the opportunity to design and customize a curriculum geared to the needs of your staff. Computers will be provided for workshop instruction. They will be loaded with InDesign, Photoshop and any other program needed. Classes will include the following:
|Cover Session with plant artist
Basic & Extreme InDesign
Basic & Extreme Photoshop
Basic & Extreme YearbookAvenue
Extreme photography (hands-on)
Creating a style blueprint
New Adviser sessions
Principles of design
Business manager training
The theme this year is "Who do you want to BE". The goal is to promote an atmosphere for the students in which they will learn the benefit of working on the yearbook as a team. In the evening, we will give everyone the opportunity to be social or continue working on their ideas with music along with snacks and other fun activities. Don’t miss the chance to unwind after a long day of yearbook classes!
It is the goal of the workshop and the workshop staff to provide you with a diverse curriculum presented in a friendly and professional atmosphere that will enable your staff to garner new yearbook skills and concepts.
We hope you would leave the workshop with the following:
1. A completed ladder diagram and a master plan for the content and coverage of your 2013 book.
2. With the help of our plant artists, a professionally designed cover
3. Enhanced computer skills allowing you to utilize all that is available from your software
4. An awareness of the latest in yearbook layout and design trends
5. A desire to make your 2013 book the best your school has ever produced.
© 2013 Jostens Ohio