Check in and CHeck Out
Registration Open: 9:00-11:30, Monday July 22, 2019. Please plan on arriving by 11:00 to get unpacked before classes begin at 1:00.
Check-in is in Gund Commons on Kenyon’s campus. The approximate address is 10100 Gaskin Ave, Gabier, OH 43022. Look for the Jostens yard signs for the exact location.
Any lost keys will be charged to the workshop attendee. The cost for a lost key is $150.00
Departure time is scheduled for Wednesday, July 25th at 12:00.
Please make checks payable to:
Buckeye State Yearbook Workshop
Perrysburg, OH 43551
If you have any questions not addressed in this website or have special needs (dietary/medical/etc), please contact Karen at 419.261.8004
What to bring
- Casual dress
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Toiletries & personal gear
- Additional towel/washcloth to use in addition to the ones supplied.
- School’s most recent yearbook.
- Camera and laptop if you have one
- Snacks and spending money (the college bookstore and the Gambier deli will be open during the workshop)
- Packaged Linens will be provided at registration. Two bath towels , one wash cloth, two sheets and one pillowcase will be picked up upon arrival.
- A good attitude!
What we Expect from our Students
- Students who drive their own vehicles are asked not to leave the Kenyon College campus during the workshop.
- Observation of dorm curfews.
- Attendance of all classes and sessions
- Students may not have in the possession or consume any alcoholic or controlled substances.
- Jostens and the Buckeye State Workshop are not responsible for lost or stolen items during the workshop.
- Adherence to the rules is expected and anyone breaking or ignoring the rules will be dismissed from the workshop without refund.
Registration DEADLINE INFORMATION
Registration forms are due no later than July 1, 2019. Any registration received after July 1 are subject to a $35.00 late fee. Also please note: any late registration runs the risk of not having a scheduled planning session with a plant artist.
Your workshop fees include all meals, bed linens, and instructional materials. Resident Rate (staying on campus) is $335, and commuter rate (paying for your own room elsewhere) is $265.
We understand that encumbering funds through the district can be a difficult process, but please make your best effort to have the full amount paid by the time you check in. Please follow up on school purchase orders.